Sunday, April 26, 2009

When did you join Twitter?


515 days ago. I am "following" 28 people, and am "followed" by 23. Let me point out that the Dalai Lama is one of my followers - yeah, that's right. The Dalai Lama! Of course, he follows everyone.

When did you join Twitter is a little app that, as far as I am concerned, has exactly two purposes.
  1. To validate you as a success in social media.
  2. To highlight your - um, deficits in utilizing social media.
I am feeling my deficits. EVERYONE seems to be twittering and tweeting except me. People in the field of school librarianship (talking about the big conference presenting Kahunas, here) rave about it, and wax on about how it feeds their professional growth. I'm working at it. Maybe I have to work harder.

Tell you what. I'll follow you if you'll follow me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home